3. You can deactivate the cookies you have accepted at any time and free of charge, using the deactivation options offered to you online or in writing.
4. This policy is established in the application of the following laws and regulations:
5. When you visit our site, information on how your terminal (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone) browses our site may be recorded in text files called “cookies”, set on your browser. A cookie will be used to recognize your browser for as long as the cookie is valid. A cookie is a file that is activated in write or read mode. On telephone devices, these trackers are device identifiers and advertising identifiers.
6. There are different types of cookies:
7. You are informed that cookies may be placed and read when you visit our site.
8. The purposes of cookies are determined by the nature of the cookies.
9. Cookies are used by our site for different purposes. Some cookies require your prior consent; this is the case for:
10. Some cookies, for which your consent is not required, are essential to the use of our site. These are technical cookies or functional cookies; they are used:
11. These cookies, for which your prior consent is not required, concern the following main functions:
12. The purposes that are subject to your consent are the following:
13. The cookies used on our site are:
14. Our cookies are detailed in the table below:
Stores the user’s cookie consent state
Website content usage and modification
|Intercom.intercom-state-#||Prefrences||Chat box or pop-up message closure||Persistent|
|Intercom-id-#||Prefrences||Chat box optimization||279 days|
|Intercom-session-#||Prefrences||Sets user ID for website chat intrecdity||6 days|
|__Hssc_HubSpot||Statistics||Same day navigation||1 day|
|__Hssrc_HubSpot||Statistics||Return data navigation||Session|
|__Hstc_HubSpot||Statistics||Unique user data per session||179 days|
|_ga_GoogleAnalyitcs||Statistics||User unique usage and data||2 years|
|ga#_GoogleAnalyitcs||Statistics||Visit data||2 years|
15. Our site contains cookies issued by third parties as detailed in the table below:
Distinguish between humans and bots
Secure user connection
GDPR and marketing
Stores the user’s cookie consent state
to check if the user’s browser supports cookies
16. When you first visit our site, you are given the choice of accepting or rejecting all our cookies and third-party cookies.
17. You can also give your consent independently and specifically for each separate purpose using the “Cookie Settings” option.
18. You also have the option of leaving the cookie consent banner by clicking “Continue without accepting”. Please note that by continuing to browse the site without clicking on one of the options proposed by the cookie banner, you will be deemed to have expressed a refusal.
19. When you accept cookies, a consent cookie will be set on your terminal.
21. If you delete this refusal cookie, it will no longer be possible to know that you refused cookies. This is why refusal or consent cookies should remain on your terminal. You can change your choices at any time by clicking here.
23. Note: a cookie can only be blocked by placing a refusal cookie on your terminal. As a result, if you block all the cookies on your terminal or if you change terminals, we will not know that you chose to reject cookies.
24. This module allows you to choose which cookies you wish to accept and which cookies you wish to reject on our site.
25. You can access the module and modify your preferences at any time by clicking on this link.
26. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that it systematically accepts or rejects all cookies or only cookies from certain issuers.
27. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal using your browser.
28. Remember to adjust the browser settings on each of your terminal.
29. Each browser has its own way of managing cookies and cookies settings. Go to the “Help” menu of each browser to know how to change cookie settings. For example:
31. To find out more about how to configure your browser, please visit the website of the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
32. You can choose to disable some third-party cookies by going directly to the web page of the cookie issuer. For example:
33. Several professional advertising platforms also offer the possibility to reject or accept the cookies used by their member companies. Please note that these centralised mechanisms do not block the display of advertisements on the websites that you visit; they will only block the placing of cookies that allow advertisements to be customised to your interests.
34. For example, you can go to www.youronlinechoices.com to prevent these cookies from being placed on your terminal. This website is offered by digital advertising professionals who are members of the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and is managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
35. You can find out which companies are registered on this platform and offer you the possibility of rejecting or accepting the cookies they use for interest-based advertising on your web browser: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
36. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralised interface allowing you to reject or accept cookies as described above.
37. The storage period is defined according to the type of cookie. These periods are specified for each cookie or tracker.
38. You have a right of access, a right to rectification, a right to erasure, a right to data portability and a right to restriction of processing in relation to your data.
39. You also have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data which is based on legitimate interests.
40. You have the right to give special and general instructions on how your personal data should be stored, erased and shared after your death. You can exercise your right to give special post-mortem instructions by email to the following address: email@example.com.
42. Requests to exercise your rights should be sent to our Data Protection Officer.
43. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, which is located 3, place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris.
44. This policy is effective as of the date it is posted online. The same applies to its modifications.Stores the user’s cookie consent state